TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above).
If you don't find something listed here, then it was not done in this
timeframe, or it was not considered important enough to be mentioned.
The following information is located here:
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
- various fixups and subtle improvements to configure
from Richard Mlynarik
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- a new codec from Pixar designed for high-resolution color images;
note that this codec is not configured by default
- a bug fix for reading tags with a single FLOAT value
- change to the TIFFGetField calling convention:
a tag that has a single value of
type DOUBLE is now retrieved by passing a
``double*'' instead of a
``double**'' (this change makes the handling of tags with
DOUBLE values identical to the handling of tags with
- fix to VMS support for the handling of floating point values
CHANGES IN THE TOOLS:
- tiffdump now handles tags with FLOAT and DOUBLE
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIBUTED SOFTWARE:
TIFF home page.
- updates to the Acorn OS support from Peter Greenham
Sam Leffler / firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated $Date: 2016-09-25 20:05:45 $.