This is how are pull requests handled by FreeRDP
- Every new pull request needs to build and pass the unit tests at https://ci.freerdp.com
- At least 1 (better two) people need to review and test a pull request and agree to accept
Preparations before creating a pull
- Rebase your branch to current master, no merges allowed!
- Try to clean up your commit history, group changes to commits
- Check your formatting! A astyle script can be found at
- Optional (but higly recommended)
- Run a clang scanbuild before and after your changes to avoid introducing new bugs
- Run your compiler at pedantic level to check for new warnings
To ease accepting your contribution
- Give the pull request a proper name so people looking at it have an basic idea what it is for
- Add at least a brief description what it does (or should do :) and what it's good for
- Give instructions on how to test your changes
- Ideally add unit tests if adding new features
What you should be prepared for
- fix issues found during the review phase
- Joining IRC #freerdp to talk to other developers or help them test your pull might accelerate acceptance
- Joining our mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org may be helpful too.
Please remove this text before submitting your pull!