Found a bug? - We would like to help you and smash the bug away.
- Please don't "report" questions as bugs.
* We are reachable via IRC #freerdp on freenode
* We are reachable via mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
* Try our mailing list for discussions/questions
- Before reporting a bug have a look into our issue tracker to see if the bug was already reported and you can add some additional information.
- If it's a new bug - create a new issue.
- For more details see https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/BugReporting
To save time and help us identify the issue a bug report should at least contain the following:
- a useful description of the bug - "It's not working" isn't good enough - you must try harder ;)
- the steps to reproduce the bug
- command line you have used
- to what system did you connect to? (win8, 2008, ..)
- what did you expect to happen?
- what actually happened?
- freerdp version (e.g. xfreerdp --version) or package version or git commit
- freerdp configuration (e.g. xfreerdp --buildconfig)
- operating System, architecture, distribution e.g. linux, amd64, debian
- if you built it yourself add some notes which branch you have used, also your cmake parameters can help
- extra information helping us to find the bug
Please remove this text before submitting your issue!
Thank you for reporting a bug!